Andrew Drummond, one of the east coasts most successful endurance athletes, will talk about what it takes to complete one of the most famous ultra loops in New England. The 4 time Tuckermans Inferno Winner will take you through photos and videos of his experiences in the Whites.
Granite Backcountry Alliance will be talking to you all about sustainability on the trail through leave no trace and how they are making backcountry skiing in the Whites more accessible.
As all of you are patiently waiting in full anticipation of a date reveal for the Pemi-Loop this Summer (there will be 2 to 3 dates), we are going to give you all the information you could need on May 9th in store! This is a highly encouraged session if you plan on running the loop.
– Slide show presentation + adventure stories
– 101 how to prepare
– What to pack
– Become proficient with the map of the loop
– Join the Trail Tribe for training runs
– Hear from the Appalachian Mountain Club Headquarters about leave no trace ethics on the trail.
– Understand how TNF plans to minimize impact on the trail.
Granite Backcountry Alliance
Lord Hobo Brewing Co
Farmer Willie’s Craft Ginger Beer
Health Warrior Superfood
– Special offers on gear for the run of a life time
Photo credit: Cait Bourgault @photocait