About the Fest:
The renowned celebration of beer, music and food celebrates its 23rd anniversary Labor Day weekend much to the delight of visitors that have made it their annual tradition. The Mount Snow Brewers Festival is established as one of the premier events of its kind in the Northeast, named one of The 20 Best Summer Destinations In Ski Country by FREESKIER Magazine, and we are expecting nearly 50 different breweries to be on-hand pouring their beers and ciders from 100+ different taps.
As always, there will be tons of great food options on the festival grounds with a huge BBQ on Cuzzins deck along with vendors whipping up kettle korn, crepes, waffles and a few other surprises to satiate your appetite.
Quality live music will be on-stage throughout the event starting on Saturday with a performance by Brewers Festival favorite Jeff Tuohy Band, rocking out upbeat covers and groovy originals that keep you dancing, with more live music from Tim Palmieri, Elliot Street Allibi, and Molly Steinmark & Friends on Sunday.
Back again this year is the always popular annual team t-shirt contest where the team with the most creative t-shirts get FREE admission to the 10th Annual Winter Brewers Festival in April.
Start your Brewers Festival weekend off by burning a few calories in support of a great cause! For the fourth year, Mount Snow and the American Cancer Society have teamed up to bring you the Hops For Hope 5k , a fun run with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. The top fundraiser will receive a 2017/18 Mount Snow Season Pass!
NEW THIS YEAR!!! VIP OPTION
New this year is the VIP Package option, which includes 2-Day admission for one adult, a souvenir glass and two drink tokens each day, a $20 food voucher, a 2-Day scenic chairlift ride ticket, a VIP t-shirt, and one-hour early admission to the festival each day. This is only available online so make sure to buy early!
- Ticket Windows open at 10am each day for both Will Call and Day-Of purchases.
- Gates open at 12:30 p.m. each day and close at 6:30 p.m.
- Last Token and Last Call are at 5:45 p.m., Last Pour is at 6:00 p.m.
- Bring your lawn chairs and lawn games, but please leave your dogs at home.
- We love kids, but this is a beer-focused event and we will not have kids’ entertainment. Oktoberfest is our kid-friendly event!
- Additional tokens will be available to purchase for $3 each.
- Beers with 8% ABV or higher will be poured to a 7 oz pour line.