On Saturday March 23rd, LHBCo is hosting a bus trip up to New Hampshire’s Ragged Mountain! Just 2 hours from our brewery in Woburn, MA Ragged offers 200+ acres of trails, 98 percent state-of-the-art snowmaking coverage, five lifts — including New Hampshire’s only high speed six-pack. Catch the bus from the taproom at 7am. On the mountain, we’ll be joined by our good friends at Parlor Skis. They will be on site with their sick mobile demo trailer for fittings and on mountain demos. After you’re done shredding that gnar for the day join us on mountain for a sponsored apres ski event at the Stone Hearth Bar. Then, an official after party at the LHBCo taproom when you get back!
Tickets are $100 and include bus, lift ticket and and LHBCo/Parlor Skis swag pack. Reserve your spot on the bus here
There’s limited availability and the deadline to sign up is March 21 so make sure you get your tickets soon!
LHBCo Ragged Mountain Ski Trip
$100 – Trip Includes bus & lift ticket
Reserve your spot on the bus here
- Discounted rentals available for $36
- BSSC trip leader takes care of all the details
- Trip duration – about 2 hours from Boston
- Bus departs the brewery at 7:00am
- Bus departs the mountain at 5:00 PM
- All ages welcome on Bus. See policies for requirements for minors