We know, Marathon Monday is one of those “Boston Holidays” where 90% of the city works from home, and the other 10% pretends to be working while they’re wishing they were cheering on their friends and fellow Bostonians to the finish line! (haha – we totally get it, you are not alone)
As you can imagine, you’ll be able to find LHBCo all along the Marathon Route, so that you can celebrate like the royalty that you are.
(This Map is courtesy of: https://worldsmarathons.com/marathon/boston-athletic-association-boston-marathon and is not an LHBCo created map.)
Here’s a rolling list of which restaurants and bars will be serving LHBCo. This doesn’t include retail locations, but for those go to the “Get Some” link on our page to find us near you.